Gather the latest information and deliver the latest industry dynamic solutions
During the processing of the pneumatic chuck for laser cutting, there will be size instability. If you can pay attention to this kind of problem in advance, you can avoid this kind of phenomenon. Therefore, you should pay more attention when using it.
Laser cutting chuck
1. when replacing the upper jaw, it is necessary to clean the tooth shape part of each abutment and the joint part of the slide rail, otherwise the accuracy is not accurate.
2. set the air pressure according to the workpiece shape and cutting conditions. When the pipe is clamped under high pressure, it is easy to deform.
3. when clamping inclined or taper metal workpiece, please adjust the working pressure in advance.
4. when clamping the eccentric workpiece, the centrifugal force generated by the eccentric weight acts on the single jaw, and the processing speed is slow.
5. it is not allowed to use teeth to fit the base claw. Insufficient teeth will affect the clamping force and accuracy and seriously damage the base claw.
6. before starting the operation, try to operate at a low speed once to check whether the position of the upper claw and the working object interfere with the cutter head and cutter bed.
7. when the pneumatic chuck for laser cutting stops for a long time, the chuck shall not clamp the working object.
8. when the cutting head or cutting head seat collides with the chuck due to improper operation or mechanical failure, the machine shall be shut down immediately to check whether the claw, gear, nut, connecting screw and clamping accuracy are normal.
Changzhou Runyuan Precision Machinery Technology Co., Ltd
© Copyright Changzhou Runyuan Precision Machinery Technology Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved